We love avocado. It’s chock full of healthy fats and good-for-you omegas. You can even use it in your hair with an at-home hair mask.
On top of all of these reasons we love avocado, it’s delicious. That’s why we’re such fans of guacamole. Garlicky, zesty, creamy guac is always a party hit and is always the first treat polished off any any potluck we’ve ever been to.
Usually, you’ll find guacamole with chips and salsa, or on Mexican food. We wanted to bring you a great alternative if you love the taste of guac but you don’t want to eat the unhealthy chips that come with it: Guacamole Salad.
Check out our delicious guacamole salad recipe below and check out the full recipe, too.
- 1/2 loaf French bread
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, medium chopped
- 2 avocados, medium chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Slice the French bread on…
- Toast the sliced bread in…
- See full instructions on www.justataste.com