We go through phase every summer where we fall in love with products. There is something about summer that makes us want to take care of our skin, and limit the amount of foundation and cover-up we use- perhaps its the tan, or the fact that the idea of clogging our pores with products in the heat just feels comfortable.
Either way, we’ve pulled together a list of products that’s we’re love with right now.
1.Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective White Exfoliator– xfoliate one to two times a week with Kiehl’s’ Clearly Corrective White Exfoliator. Enriched with white birch, peony extract and ceramides, this exfoliator helps to improve surface texture and illuminate skin, helping to reduce dullness.
2. Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color Miami Pink-Makeup simplified, Bobbi’s creamy, pigment-rich lip colour looks great on any skin tone. It provides full coverage with a lightweight feel for unfailingly pretty looks, day or night.
3. Bobbi Brown Nail Polish Navy– This rich, glossy, long-lasting colour is an easy way to punctuate your look while polishing up fingers (and toes).
4. Bobbi Brown SPF 15 Lip Balm.- The prefect product if you don’t want a ton of colour on your lips. We love the fact that it has SPF15 in it. With a non-greasy finish, Bobbi Brown’s lip balm is specially formulated with wheat germ and olive oil to comfort and protect lips.
5. Kiehl’s Micro-Blur Skin Perfector– This lightweight formulation instantly refines the appearance of skin texture and minimises the appearance of pores for improved skin quality.
6. Kiehl’s Abyssine Eye Cream- Pretty much the only thing that we’ve been using recently. This gentle eye cream from Kiehl’s provides instant moisturisation while helping to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area