When you have thick curly hair like I do, doing anything with it is a chore. Seriously. This is one of the reasons why I was very excited when the messy bun became an acceptable trend that I could wear to work, and not feel slightly under dressed.
Let’s be honest, no one wants to spend 70 minutes to style their hair every day, I don’t care what anyone else say.
The times that I do make an effort with my hair, I look for tools that make the process easier. And one of the best tools in my roster is the Rowenta Beauty Curl Active. Well, all of the Rowenta Beauty tools are great as they designed to work with thick hair.
Rowenta Beauty is a great Canadian luxury hair styling tool line. The Curl Active, in particular, was released last year, and it quickly became the must have tool for all beauty junkies! What makes the Curl Active different than other curling irons out there is the fact that it has a fancy high tech curling system that pretty much rotates your hair for you. Yep, it does all the work for you in about 10 seconds!
The 11/4 inch barrel is great for bigger curls/waves that’s on trend right now. I mean no one really wants tight ringlets anymore, do they? It also has multiple settings to work with thin to thick hair.
It is available at select salons, on the website, as well as Trade Secrets for $179.99! BONUS: You can it pick up for $99.99 for a limited time!
But we’re giving you the chance to win one before.
1. Use Rafflecopter above to enter.
2. The “Our Favourite Things” Giveaway ( or “Giveaway”) is open only to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry.
3. The contest closes at 11:59 PST on December 11, 2013. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified by e-mail.
4. Contest open to readers in Canada only.
5. There are no prize substitutions and no cash value.
6. No Purchase necessary.