Booking hotel rooms is the best chore for those of us travelling often, and anything that makes that easy is a winner in our books. HotelTonight, the leading last-minute hotel booking app, is running a great promotion for those of us staying in town this long weekend, or heading out to one of the following cities in Canada.
Starting at 9 a.m. on July 1, HotelTonight will be offering $49 rooms at select top hotels in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver to show its love for Canada.
Participating hotels include: Thompson Hotel, Gladstone Hotel, Cosmopolitan Hotel, Pantages Hotel.
Participating hotels include: Hotel Chez Swann, Hotel St-Paul, St. Martin Hotel Particulier.
Participating hotels include: the Lord Elgin Hotel, among others.
Participating hotels include: Hotel Le Soleil, Granville Island Hotel, Moda Hotel.
The Fine Print:
- Rooms are limited to first come, first served and the $49 rate is only applicable for a July 1 stay.
- $49 deals will go live at 9 a.m. local time in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver.
- Look for deals in each destination marked “CANADA DAY.”
- HotelTonight will have great deals all day, but the $49 rooms and limited. If you see one you like, GRAB IT!
With over 10 million downloads and 10,000 hotel partners in 400 destinations around the world, the on-demand hotel booking company has established itself as the leader in mobile travel. The app is available for free on iOS, all Android devices and recently for Windows Phone. To download the app, click here.
How HotelTonight Works:
- Each day at 9 a.m. local time, HotelTonight offers last-minute hotel rooms at great values in over 400 destinations across the globe.
- Hotel rooms can be easily booked via the app in less than 10 seconds – just three taps and a swipe from app launch to completed booking. Guests can book up to a five-night stay on the app.
- All hotels are personally vetted by HotelTonight staff, given a style category (Luxe, Hip, Solid, Basic, Charming, Crash Pad) and illustrated by mobile-optimized hotel photos.
- Rooms can be booked until 2 a.m. local time, for those nights when you just can’t make it home.