Online shoppers rejoice! If you love online shopping as much as I do (I replaced Facebook breaks with online shopping breaks at work), then you’ll be excited to hear that Gilt.com has launched in Canada.
A member’s only shopping experience, Gilt provides daily insider access to top designer labels, at up to 60 per cent off retail price. Categories include women, men, kids and home.
Why we love this gilty pleasure:
- Take the guess work out of shopping: With daily emails highlighting the best deals, Gilt makes shopping that much easier
- Countdown is on: These deals have an expiry date, so leave your indecisiveness behind and go with your gut on the items you covet.
- Something for Everyone: A wide variety of products and brands to choose from!
- Free Shipping: Until December 1st at least
Some Gilty Fun Facts:
- The most expensive item sold was a Birkin handbag for $56K
- Gilt ships on average 25,000 packages per day
- Fastest checkout was .2 seconds (Volkswagon Jetta, via Gilt iPhone app)
- Most expensive item purchased on Mobile was Acura MDX vehicle and Los Angeles travel package (via Gilt for iPhone app). Package was $29,603.
- Most expensive item purchased on Gilt for iPad app was a $24K vintage Rolex watch
- Gilt works with over 4,000 brands
- Gilt ships to 180 countries
- Over 6.5 million app downloads
We had the opportunity to preview the site and get our shop on before the launch and it was a fab experience! The selection is great and there are deals-a-plenty. When you get a chance to browse the site, let us know what you think.
As an extra-special holiday gift, Gilt.com is also offering FREE shipping to Canada until December 6, with guaranteed holiday delivery for orders placed by this date. Get your shopping done without having to brave the holiday crowds!
Visit Gilt.com/HolidayCanada to see the gifts below and much more.