Colourful eyeliner can be really fun. It doesn’t have to be super dramatic; in fact, if nicely done, I’ve seen it look awesome on somebody who is wearing very little other makeup. I’d recommend a lighter lip color, or none at all, if you’re sporting colourful eyeliner.
It’s a quick way to add colour to your makeup without piling on the eye shadow, and it’s fun to find a colour that compliments your eyes.
Plus, it’s great for spring and summer, and it’s different! Here are some of my favorites:
1. MAC – Technakohl Liner in Smooth Blue – $15
2. Sephora Collection – Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in Shimmering Jade – $16
3. Smashbox – Limitless Eyeliner in Amethyst – $19
4. Prestige Cosmetics – Waterproof Automatic Eyeliner in Bronze – $5.25
5. MAC – Eye Kohl in Deep Amethyst Plum – $15