As most of you may know already, our love of Cheesecake is only matched by our love of Banana Bread. Even then Cheesecake ends up winning. There is something about the creamy, (and light, when it’s done right) texture with the sweet taste of cheesecake that we can’t get out of our heads. Plus, it’s universal – it can go with anything. Chocolate, fruit, caramel – whatever! It’s very versatile. It can even be delicious in popsicle form.
Here is a fun recipe that we found, and tried. Let us tell you that it is beyond amazing. In fact we have to make more this weekend.
- (8) 5-ounce Dixie Cups
- popsicle sticks
- 8 sheets graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (small) packages cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- sliced strawberries and blueberries
- Crush your graham crackers into small pieces, using a food processor, blender, rolling pin–whatever you’ve got!
- Stir in melted butter to combine.
- Combine pudding mix and milk, whisking together until smooth.
- Add a small layer (a spoonful or so) of pudding mix to the bottom of your cups.
- Next, add a layer of your graham cracker “crust” (again, about a spoonful).
- On top of your graham cracker crumbs, layer in a few sliced berries. Fill cups up the rest of the way with the remaining pudding mix.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until set.
The original recipe was found on KitchenMeetsGirl