I normally don’t wear makeup and the only thing that my skin sees in the summer months is Clinque moisturizer and possibly a bit of blush. Winter is a different story. I have combination skin so I get patches of dry skin while having my t-zone oily as always.
Since I have to go a lot more presentations for work, I spent a huge chunk of time looking at BB creams. I dislike heavy creams and foundations, and it doesn’t help that I have really sensitive skin.
Here is the list of 7 that I found and really liked so far. The provide the exact amount of coverage and moisturizing that I was looking for.
1. ORIGINS – Geared more towards the tinted moisturiser market, this anti-ageing version comes in six shades, providing semi-sheer coverage and white tea for hydration. Origins A Perfect World BB SPF 15
2. THE BODY SHOP – This will definitely become a favourite amongst those that like their beauty products with special features – it goes on as a white paste but adapts to the correct colour when it comes into contact with the skin. The Body Shop All-In-One BB
3.NO7 – With separate formulations for dry, normal and oily skins, No7’s offering has a nutrient-enriched formula to help prevent blemishes, as well as SPF 15 protection and a light, easy-to-apply texture. No7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream
4.DIOR – Dior’s original Diorsnow BB cream was created for the Asian market, but their new formulation has been created specifically for Western customers. Providing substantial coverage, in keeping with the original Asian BB creams, this features SPF 30 protection, hydrating properties and a formula which adapts to suit your skin tone. Dior Hydra Life BB Crème SPF 30
5. ESTÉE LAUDER – Packed with antioxidants and hyaluronic acid, the Estée Lauder offering aims to plump, moisturise and control excess oil, whilst offering sheer but long-lasting coverage and SPF 35 protection. Plus, a little goes a long way. Estée Lauder Daywear B.B Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme
6. SMASHBOX – Aimed at improving skin’s natural hydration, Smashbox’s shine-minimising formula features SPF 35 protection and anti-ageing peptides, and is available in five shades that accomodate most skin tones. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35
7. GARNIER – The first BB cream to launch in Europe, this one features SPF 15 protection as well as mineral pigments for a flawless finish. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One B.B. Blemish Balm Cream