Ruffles, most times you either love them or you hate them. Personally, I love wearing ruffles when I’m feeling soft, feminine, and flirty. The great thing about ruffles is the many ways you can find them, shirts, dresses, skirts, or bikinis — you’ve got ruffles for any occasion.
Here are five ways to incorporate a little ruffle into your wardrobe, without going overboard.
- Summer isn’t over yet so why not dress like it? This Beauvais Ruffle Detail Dress In Ivory is perfect for your next baby shower, bridal shower, or whatever shower you have written on your calendar. All you need is statement earrings and some lush arm candy. Forget the big necklace, the ruffles are all you need!
- We all know how ‘in’ crop tops have been this summer, so why not finish off this season in style? This Rust Ruffle Crop Top is a bit of sexy, a bit of sass, and still holds onto to all the class that ruffles represent.
- I know most of the music festivals are over but this Lotta Stensson Peacock Ruffle Dress is a statement that must be worn! It’s chic and feminine but also gives off a little boho vibe. It’s a perfect outfit for your next brunch date on the patio, or concert in the park.
- I’ve got JUST the summer/fall work outfit for you! Try this ASOS Sleeveless Blouse With Ruffle Front, which you can find in many different colours, paired with a high waist pant of your choice. For a day in the office I might pair it with a black pair of dress high waist pants, black pointed heels (or flats) and chunky silver bracelets.
- You’re probably wondering how to incorporate these lovely ruffles for the fall. Well, this Yoana Baraschi Ultra Berry Spotted Chiffon ‘Blind Spot’ Ruffle Long Sleeve Blouse is a great place to start. Airy, light, and feminine this ruffle blouse will pair nicely with jeans and help welcome fall with open arms.